Wednesday 25 July 2012

Dior St Tropez - Review & Swatches

Dior is my favourite major beauty house for nail polishes. The Croisette collection sees the release of two new nail polishes named St Tropez and Bikini. St. Tropez is a beautiful pastel blue. I can see a bit of green in there too. The formulation is consistent with the newer releases (beautifully opaque and not too thick). I did two coats to achieve the result below. The brush is angled, which takes some getting used to but even a nail polish novice can get a reasonable result after about two uses :)


I don't have many pastel blues (or any blues, really), but this colour is so refreshing and on trend! Well done, Dior! I do also have Bikini and will be reviewing that one shortly.

St. Tropez has not replaced my favourite Dior varnish of recent releases (Waterlily) but its not bad. St. Tropez has a longer drying time, so that knocks a few points off for me because I'm really impatient when it comes to doing my nails.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3