Monday 11 June 2012

Mix & Match with Le Metier de Beaute

I have been experimenting lately with my current stash of LMdB's lip products and my very first try of mixing ended up so successful, i just had to share it with you!

L-R: LMdB Summerland, LMdB Fraise Creme

L-R: LMdB Fraise Creme, LMdB Summerland, Fraise Creme + Summerland

L-R: LMdB Fraise Creme, LMdB Summerland, Fraise Creme + Summerland
Here is a terrible photo of me wearing this lip combo. Sorry folks! I will try and do better and update this post when I can :)



If you already have these two lip products, please do give it a try.

xx
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. The combination of these two glosses look beautiful on your lips. Thanks for the swatches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi :) i'm glad the colour comes through. I'll be posting an update soon ;)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3