Monday 11 June 2012

The Chauvet Pont D'arc Kaleidoscope is now available on Zuneta.com!!

Hurry international shoppers!! Here is your chance to grab Le Metier de Beaute's Summer Kaleidoscope for 2012.

I have seen the swatches of this and it will not disappoint. 



Here is the link, and use the code ZBEAUTYBIBLE for an extra 10% off. If you pay with your credit card, Zuneta automatically takes out the tax (its a bit more difficult with Paypal). I paid roughly 60 pounds for mine :)

GO lovelies!!

ETA: The blush kaleidoscope is also available again here

xx Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cindy,
    thank you for this post ! I have just ordered mine and used that code :)
    Can't wait !
    Take care !
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia!

    You are most welcome :) I hope you like it. The photo looks gorgeous doesnt it??

    x
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU WAY cheaper than Nordstrom and Saks!!!! Do you know till when this code will work???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valerie,

    I have no idea but that code has been there for a while now. let's hope it lasts a bit longer :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3