Monday 5 March 2012

My Favourite Neutral Mac Pigments

I'm going to post a short one today - on my favourite neutral pigments which are Gold Mode, Cocomotion, and Gold Stroke.

Gold Mode is a gorgeous champagne gold, Cocomotion is an antique gold, Gold Stroke looks like a shimmering transclucent plumy taupe (?) with just a *hint* of gold.

Gold Mode is my favourite out of the three for ease of application, pigmentation and minimum fallout. It is also a great colour for inner corners and highlights. Cocomotion and Gold Stroke are not as smooth and definitely not as pigmented but the colours are to die for!

Dry Swatches : Gold Mode, Cocomotion, Gold Stroke
Tell me, what's your favourite Mac Pigment? 

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3