Wednesday 7 March 2012

Becca Balearic Love Palette - Review and Swatches

Let me just start off this review by saying that I had very low expectations of this palette. The reasons being:
1. Other bloggers had flogged it,
2. I don't own a single Becca eyeshadow.

Becca Balearic Love had the most gorgeous GORGEOUS promo photo. I have included it below just so you can see why I was drawn to this collection. Its dark, sultry, and sexy. A smokey eye with a twist.


The Balearic Love palette consists of three eyeshadows -Atlas (matte beige brown), Romal (muted dark brown, also matte), and Marcella (deep blackened violet with gold shimmer).


L-R: Atlas, Romal, Marcella
 

Verdict: Love. This palette is all about Marcella. You can achieve the look from the promo picture easily by building up the colour over a good makeup base. My trusty Shu Uemura Cream Eyeshadow in P Beige works just as well as the Romanticism Eye Tint or the violet end of Cabrera Line + Define Pencil in this collection (reviews to come). For a more conservative look, you can use Atlas as an all over eye shade, Marcella on the outer corner, and Romal to line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3