Tuesday 6 March 2012

Le Metier de Beaute Fraise Creme Review and FOTN

I've promised my friend that I would review Fraise Creme oh... a few months ago now. So, in true slacker fashion, here it is. Better late than never, right?

Fraise Creme is from the lip creme range of products from Le Metier de Beaute. It is a cross between a lipstick and lipgloss. It has the opacity of your traditional lipstick formula with the glowy sheen of a lipgloss. Additionally, these lip cremes are packed with lanolin and Vitamin E so they hydrate and keep your lips moisturised even after you take them off at the end of the day.





Fraise Creme is a strawberry pink with plenty of golden shimmers. The gold shimmer actually tones down the pink so it doesn't look as intense on the lips as it does in the tube.


For my Face of The Night photo, I used the following:
- Eyes: Shu Uemura Cream Eyeshadow in P Beige (base), Le Metier de Beaute Antiquite Poupee Kaleidsocope Kit, Lancome Hypnose and Princess Lee Cross #7 Lashes
- Face: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B40, followed by Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder to set
- Cheeks: MAC Wonder Woman Golden Lariat (bronzer to contour), with Hard Candy Living Doll as blush
- Lips: Le Metier de Beaute Fraise Creme

 
Final Notes: I think Fraise Creme is a great lipstick/lipgloss colour with the added bonus of being an incredibly moisturising formula. You can apply the lip creme more heavily than I have done to achieve a "true-to-the-tube" colour on your lips, however, the gold shimmer can feel gritty and make your pout look frosty.

Oh, and  a big thanks to my friend Bryan - who not only purchased Fraise Creme for me from Houston (I can't imagine that was fun for him), he brought me back some dynamite sauces from Texas!! I honestly can't wait to try The Salt Lick Barbeque Sauce. I heard its AH-MAZING!


Cindy

P.S.: I am truly sorry for the subpar photos/makeup today folks, it was so hot when I took the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3