Saturday 31 March 2012

Chanel Topkapi Face of The Day

Sin Wei played model today to help me showcase Chanel Topkapi which I reviewed here

Breakdown:
Chanel Topkapi on eyes (taupe all over, bronze on the crease, mustard gold for inner eye highlight and inner lower lashline, dark brown for upper lashline and outer lower lashline)
Shu Uemura P Red 19D on cheeks
Chanel Rouge Coco Baume and Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle on lips
Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Shimmer Brick for highlight on upper cheekbones and temples.




Sin Wei is a little bit lighter than I am so she used her own foundation, which was MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC40 (I think this is a tad too dark for her! I blame the MAC Sales Assistant entirely...).

I saw Sin Wei wince when I pulled out the Shu blush but I think (fingers crossed) I avoided the dreaded clown cheeks for this shoot :)



We then went to the park to take more photos! Hope you enjoyed this post, and more importantly, I hope I have convinced those of you who weren't so sure about this palette. Its lovely, I promise!




Cindy

ETA (05/04/2012): I made a booboo and incorrectly identified the Shu Uemura Blush. I have corrected it now to P Red 19D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3