Thursday 1 March 2012

Lunchtime Makeup Shenanigans - Swatches!

I have been frequenting the Chanel counter near my office so that I can stare/swatch/drool at the spring collection. So far, I have not caved, but the more I swatch, the more I want to buy the pretties... Why do I torture myself like this? I also stopped by Giorgio Armani on the way back to work and swatched the new waterproof eye pencils.

Here are the items I managed to test and swatch today (in swatch order from left to right):
  • Giorgio Armani Spring 2012 Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner (LE) - Antique
  • Giorgio Armani Spring 2012 Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner (LE) - Copper 
  • Chanel Spring 2012 Horizon de Chanel Blush (LE)
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Flirt (LE)
  • Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Bagatelle
  • Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Pettilant
  • Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Bonbon



What did you buy from the Chanel Spring Collection?? I have been trying to hard to resist but the colours are beautiful, no?

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3