Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year to All!!

Dear Readers...

Its been a few months since my first post on A Girls's Guide to Makeup
I guess it is time for me to show my face :)
I have posted some photos below of the crazy makeup I chose to celebrate the new year
Please excuse terrible hair, this was in the wee hours of the morning,
when all the celebrating *hic* had been done and our feet could dance no more

 
 

Oh, and this would not be a makeup blog without a list of beauty items I used to achieve this look;
Antiquite Poupee Kaleidoscope Eye Kit (review coming soon)
Empress Kaleidoscope Lip Kit (review coming soon)
Illamasqua Rude Blush
Shu Uemura P366 Blush
Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation in #40
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
and
Shu Uemura Tutu Flare Lashes from the Nova Diva collection

Here's to a great year ahead!

xoxo
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3