Monday 23 January 2012

Spring Collection Highlights - 2012

Its nearing the end of January and almost all of the Spring Collections have been launched. For a comprehensive look at all the collections available to you this spring, head on over to Makeup4All. Today I will be posting a few select collections that I am most tempted by! I must say - so far, I have exercised amazing will power and restraint. Do I have any spring collection items to review? NO *pats own back* :D

However, I am not letting my lack of purchases (I am saving up for a couple of trips this year) stop me from enabling YOU - my beautiful, makeup obsessed readers! 

Le Metier de Beaute Northern Lights Collection


LMdB nail lacquers are "3 free"
$18.00 USD each
Northern Lights Kaleidoscope Eye Kit
Ionic - satin/matte naked sunset
Sky - pale/shimmering skyline blue
Magnetic - blazing copper penny
Equinox - satin/matte twilight violet
$95.00 USD
Aurora Kaleidoscope Lip Kit
Illuminate - shimmering hot pink w/ a sheer finish
Voltaic - satiny nude mauve
Dynamos - effervescent coral tangerine
Eos - opaque fuchsia
$95.00 USD

 Blush Kit Kaleidoscope (P.S: there are more colour variations in the kit than the picture shows)
Satin peach
Matte rose pink
Shimmery highlighter
Cool pink
$95.00 USD

Please note that these are not the official promo pictures from LMdB. These pics were taken by the gorgeous Alyx (LMdB MUA from Neiman Marcus - Las Vegas) to tempt us. If you are interested in any items from this collection or from the permanent line - do not hesitate to contact her! 

Alyx- +17027227400 

Shu Uemura Celestial Garden Collection

Oh, how I love Mr. Shu. He always manages to make me swoon with his seasonal collections. I love his false eyelashes most of all.




I dropped by the Shu Uemura counter today and Bruce, the counter manager there showed me the brochure for the Celestial Garden collection which will launch here in Australia on Monday, 6th February 2012. Silly me did not take notes on the pricing of the individual items, but if I remember correctly, the limited edition eyeshadow trios will retail for 60 AUD.

Rouge Deluxe has better photos of the actual collection for you to ogle, Joey from Joeyspace  has already reviewed all three eyeshadow trios!! I have my eyes on the Creamy Dome Blushers, the Eye Crayon Duo, the Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine lipstick (which one? Decisions decisions...), the eyeshadow trio in Light (green, yellow and brown - i already know that this will be LOVE) and of course, the false lashes - it is called Angel Wink, btw. How gorgeous!

I wish it was Christmas again because there are so many items I want from the Northern Lights and Celestial Garden collection!!

So... what's the verdict? What have you/will you lovelies be buying from the Spring Collection?


P.S: Pssst, I might just show this post to dear husband tonight... Maybe he will get the hint? :P

xoxo
Cindy

1 comment:

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3