Monday 16 January 2012

FNO Oscar De La Renta "Ready to Wear" Kaleidoscope - Another Le Métier de Beauté Winner!



Last week, I managed to swatch my beloved and very hard to find Oscar De La Renta palette from Le Métier de Beauté. I had to sell a kidney to be able to afford this but you know, at least I get to be pretty!

The kit consists of:
  • Red Chiffon Lip Crème Lip Gloss, a high shine scarlet lip creme (which is a repeat shade from the Empress Kaleidoscope Lip Kit)
  • Pink Suede, beautiful shimmering eye and cheek highlighter
  • Teal Tweed, a gorgeous shimmering teal
  • Champagne Silk, nude/brown/flesh pink eyeshadow with a hint of shimmer
L-R: Red Chiffon, Pink Suede, Teal Tweed, Champagne Silk

I feel a little bit dubious about the names of these shades but what do I care? I love this kit! If you did miss out on this kit, you may want to troll Ebay for it. You never know, I have seen some vintage kaleidoscopes pop up from time to time. Be warned though - you will probably pay through the nose for this. I was lucky enough to purchase mine second hand through a friend for less than the retail price ;).

The kit retailed for US$ 150 dollars and a fraction goes towards NYC Aids Funds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3