Wednesday 25 January 2012

Chanel Peche Nacree - Review

Summer is well and truly upon us with temperatures hitting 41 deg C so its time... its time to update my nails! I've been jealously eyeing my colleagues' perfect manicures in the shades of bright orange, fuschia and even bluey-green and thinking to myself that one of these days, when I am less busy with work (bleh!), I will have time to do my own.


Let me be upfront here. Almost all of my nail polishes are bright colours - pinks, oranges, fushcia, a bit of blue, a bit of yellow, and a couple of purple shades. The one that spoke to me happened to be this unassuming shade of irridescent milky peachy pink.  


I took a photo in full sun above. What I love about Chanel nail polishes is that they make YOU look like a pro at applying nail polish. Honestly, I have neither the patience nor the steady hand to be good at it. Peche Nacree is a little bit runny for me, and two coats will still look a little streaky as you can see in the pictures. I never do three coats when doing a DIY manicure. Who has the time - seriously? :P

The picture below was taken indoors with artificial lighting.


I hope this post has been helpful. If there is anything that I want you to take from this post, its this: TRY CHANEL POLISHES. You won't regret it.

Until next time, and Happy Australia Day!

xoxo
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3