Wednesday 23 May 2012

LMdB Autumn Embers Kaleidoscope (Vintage): A Kaleidoscope A Day...

Hello!!

I feel like I haven't been blogging in a looong time, and its time for me to rectify that. Forgive me, but I have been feeling a little under the weather lately and posting just seemed like too much effort.

This is the last installment of my A Kaleidoscope A Day post. It is with great pleasure that I present... *DRUM ROLL*... Autumn Embers!



The top tier is a translucent peachy pink gloss, the second tier is a sheer berry gloss, the third tier is a pigmented khaki gold lip creme and the bottom tier is a beautiful blue-red lip creme. For anyone who is interested, yes, the last tier is a dupe of the red lip creme in the Empress Kaleidoscope lip kit. Lucky I love this shade! ;)
 


Since Autumn Embers is a relatively old kaleidoscope, I noticed that the texture is a little bit harder than a fresh kaleidoscope. So if anyone out there is hoarding lip kaleidoscopes and not using them - WHY?? Creams, lotions, gels etc have a use by date. I plan to make this kaleidoscope a necessity in the fall just so I don't waste any cream products :)

I have recently updated my blogsale with new items. Please head on over and see if you like anything from my list :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3