Saturday 8 October 2011

Sneak Peak: Burberry Beauty

I have no idea what took me so long to pay attention to Burberry Beauty.  Perhaps it's because their ad campaigns always look like the models are wearing mundane makeup colors, they don't have bright, eye catching colors or that its luxury was reflected by the prices.  Whatever the hang up was for me, I quickly got over it as soon as I tried their products.  The colors are not mundane.  They are colors that you can wear everyday and that you can get a lot of milage from. 

Since my first visit to the Burberry Beauty counter, I have worn at least one item from my (fast) growing collection.

(clockwise from the top) Fresh Glow, Sheer Luminous Foundation, Effortless Volumizing Mascara, Eye Definer, mini lipstick (part of GWP), Sheer Eyeshadow in Gold Trench and Midnight Brown, Light glow in Tangerine and Misty
Stay tuned for reviews and swatches!

Your Burberry Beauty Addict,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3