Friday 28 October 2011

Make Up For Ever - Aqua Creams

I've recently been favouring cream eyeshadows simply because they are a cinch to use in the mornings when you don't have a lot of time to get ready (and that's pretty much every morning for me! ).

Product statement on the box:
MUFE Aqua Creams is a multi use product that can be applied on the eyes, cheeks, or lips. The waterproof and long-lasting formula provides impeccable hold that does not crease or run. Its creamy texture allows an easy and quick application with a brush or fingers. Highly concentrated with mother of pearls, Aqua Cream delivers a rich result.

I own Aqua Creams in two colours, #01 (an opague gunmetal grey with multicolour shimmer) and #16 (a frosty baby pink). The cream eyeshadows dry almost instantly and does not budge.

Left-Right: #1 Sheer, #16 Sheer, #1 Thick, #16 Thick

Aqua creams certainly delivers on their promises for me. The problem is that I am not a fan of the gritty feeling and cracked eyeshadow look on my skin when I need to layer for a more intense look.

Are these eyeshadows worth it? Personally, these are just ok. The formula is a bit too dry... I would rather spend my hard earned money on Chanel's Illusion d'Ombres which are just AMAZING. The review for these are coming soon.

Till next time,

xoxo
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3