This year's fall collections don't disappoint.
Giorgio Armani's Jacquard Collection consists of the most gorgeous delicately woven face and eye palettes (95 AUD and 135 AUD respectively), two limited edition blushing fabrics (74 AUD) and some other items that did not register because i was so busy staring at the palettes...
Guerlain offers a WHOPPING collection of 9 eyeshadow palettes, 3 Rouge G lipsticks, 3 eyeliner pencils and one liquid liner. I can't honestly remember the last time a collection of this size has been released by Guerlain.
Shu Uemura has just released the Nova Diva Collection for fall. It hit stores just last week and I have managed to buy a few items from the collection. The official promo pics are shown below.
Aren't they just gorgeous??? The full collection includes:
- Prima Palette - Beautiful Limited Edition Black Refillable Empty Palette that is adorned with white lace pattern
- Cream Cheek in Amber
- Cream Shimmer Highlighter in Radiant Pearl
- Shimmer Eyeliner in Cosmetic Silver
- Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte in Sensual Red - ultra red shade, Angelic Pink - lush matte pink, Evil Pink - bad-girl pink, Darling Beige - rich, creamy beige, and Alluring Brown - tempting beige.
- Limited Edition Eye Lashes - Tutu Lace Flare -layered black lace with subtle gold glitter
The lace pattern on the limited edition quad palette is actually very subtle in real life.