Friday 19 August 2011

LMdB Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe SPF 20 has everything you need!

I was lusting over this tinted moisturizer for a while.  Is $125US
worth it for a tinted moisturizer? Granted, it's like having four
products in one. It has skincare in the form of Retinol, SPF, base
makeup and highlighter all in one. I'm sure if you buy all those products it would amount to more than that.
 
After months of waiting and deliberating, I was able to try it! 
I have to say I don't really notice and difference on my skin after
I wash this product off. I know, I know, I probably have to be more patient to see any real difference this would make to my skin.   
 
I do love the glowy, dewy finish this tinted moisturizer gives me. 
Whenever I wear this it makes my skin look so smooth and make it
look like I have no pores. I also love it for going out at night. I just add a bit of foundation on spots where I need it for extra coverage. However, this would probably not be my first choice to wear on a nice sunny day. This product contains very fine light reflecting particles that sparkle in the sun if it hits you just right.
 
I have combination/oily skin in the summer and this product doesn't 
cause me to break out and it feels like I'm wearing nothing on my
face. On days that I need more moisture, I do apply a light moisturizer on top of it.  I was told by the SA that for this product to work, it must be applied directly to your face. 
 
This is shade 2 (formerly light-medium)

All in all, this is a great tinted moisturizer to have if you've got 
the money to spend. I love the idea that it contains skin care as 
well as makeup. It gives you the flawless, luminous finish that it 
promises.
 
If you're not so concerned about the skincare properties that this 
product provides, the Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer 
and Jouer Luminizing Moisture tint are nice alternatives for a fraction of the cost.
 
Your Regular Makeup Addict, 
Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3