Friday 12 August 2011

First Post

Welcome to A Girl's Guide to Makeup! I know, I know, its a bit of a lengthy name but i think it rolls off the tongue don't you? ^.^

My name is Cindy and I am one half of A Girl's Guide! The/My other half, the awesome Claire, will be blogging all the way from Canada. We are both self confessed makeup addicts and we hope to review the latest offerings in the makeup world!

We hope you will join us as we navigate the world of makeup. We will do our best to make this fun and share with you our honest reviews and opinions. Stay tuned for our next blog post and first ever makeup review.

In the meantime, stay beautiful (inside and out)!


xoxo,
Cindy & Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3