Saturday 19 November 2011

Le Metier de Beaute Le Cirque Kaleidoscope Review and Swatches

Good morning lovely ladies! Its such a gorgeous Sunday here in sunny Perth, so i thought, what better way to spend the day than do some laundry and do a bit of blogging in between?? :)
Today I will be reviewing a vintage Le Metier de Beaute kaleidoscope called Le Cirque. This palette is so very pretty! I love the first two colours as a single wash of colour for a neutral daytime look and the last two colours can be layered on for a more intense eye.

Le Cirque Kaleidoscope

The kaleidoscope palette houses four eyeshadow colours in an internal swivel stacking system that is quite novel. Its quite bulky but I do love the design!

L-R: Flamboyantes, Spectacle, Enrichissant, Dynamique
I think the swatches show just how buttery and pigmented these shadows are. My favourite shade in this kit is the last purple colour. I was so pleasantly surprised by this shade because admittedly I am NOT a purple lover. This colour looks beautiful applied wet as a liner, or applied dry close to the lashline as shown below.

Couches de Couleur Application- Top to Bottom
For a more in-depth review and infinitely better photos/swatches, head on over to A blog of vain pleasures.

I hope you have enjoyed this review.

xoxo Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3