Thursday 17 November 2011

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre (IdO for short) have totally blown me away and stolen my heart. I could write a dissertation type post on these babies, but I want to keep it short and simple and let my pictures do the talking.

L-R: Epatant, Mirifique


Chanel IdO's are cream eyeshadows, but they can not be further from the "traditional"cream eyeshadow consistencies that we get from say, Shu Uemura, Bobbi Brown or Benefit. Most brands offer a cream eyeshadow that is still relatively firm to the touch. Chanel's IdOs are spongey and soft. It wears for about 5 hours on me without a primer. Additionally, Chanel IdO's come with a Chanel eyeliner brush so you can wear these as eyeliner if you wish. Mirifique is sensational as an eyeliner!

Top- Bottom: Mirifique (sheered out), Mirifique, Epatant (sheered out), Epatant

THESE. ARE. AMAZING. Don't walk, run to your nearest counter and grab one or two or three Chanel IdO's. You won't regret it, I promise you!

Till next time!
xoxo Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3