Saturday 16 March 2013

Chanel Ombres Fleuries in Delicatesse - Review and Swatches


Chanel recently released a new capsule makeup collection with their Le Blanc line for the asian market. As soon as I heard wind of this, I immediately set out to procure this palette. Don't you think its beautiful? I love the camelia pattern on the eyeshadows. The colours in this palette are:
- Shimmering pale blue with a strong gold pearl flash
- Shimmering icy silver
- Pearly warm pink
- Matte dark purple


The colours in this palette reminds me a lot of Suqqu Mizuaoi which I didn't like because it was just way too frosty (especially the pink and blue). I much prefer this quad because eventhough there are three shimmery eyeshadows instead of two, the shimmery particles are much more subtle than those in Suqqu Mizuaoi.

The swatches above are taken outside in full sun. The texture, pigmentation and quality of these shadows are similar to the limited edition Harmonie du Soir and Chanel Topkapi. I was so relieved when I started playing with this palette because I was prepared for the worst (Euro version). This quad has 4 g of product which is consistent with the Euro palettes. Bottom line: This palette is gorgeous. Get it. Get it now!!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3