Tuesday 26 February 2013

Suqqu Balancing Cheeks in 03 Hinageshi

I purchased a new Suqqu blush ages ago (months... honestly), and I just got around to reviewing it now. Thank goodness I take photos right after I buy things. LOL.



Top swatches are finger swatches, Bottom swatches done with the provided applicator/brush
Suqqu Hinageshi consists of a beautiful beige gold highlighter and a peach blush. The highlighter is soft, pigmented and melts into the skin. The peach blush is a little sheer, but I don't mind so much because it means I can depend on it in mornings when I am really in a rush (no clown cheeks here!!).

The brush supplied with the blush palette is magnificent, soft and lays down the pigment nicely on the skin. It helps create a very subtle veil of colour and it sheers out the highlighter so you don't get the super reflective effect (not a good look, right?).

I'm not sure if this palette is really worth the hefty pricetag, but if you tend to be heavy handed with the blush, or prefer a barely there blusher, you are sure to love this!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3