Monday 28 January 2013

Dior Cherie Bow Spring Collection 2013 - My picks!!

Just a short post to share my picks from the newest Dior collection. I bought the new and exciting lip and nail glows, a polish in Plaza 579 (repromote?), and two of the new Dior Twin Sets in Beige Ruban (530) and Rose Cache-Couer (840). I passed on the new eyeshadow palettes and lip and eye palettes because I didnt like my swatches of them. It was also partly because I recently purchased the Shu Uemura- Unmask Pink palette which is way better in quality in my opinion.

I got some pretty sweet gifts from the boutique because I was apparently the first one to purchase from the new collection!! LOL the big white box is actually a Dior clutch with a mini Lip Maximiser and a mini Dior Addict in Lucky.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3