Saturday 22 December 2012

FOTN with Wet n Wild Lust, Laura Mercier and Le Metier de Beaute

Hi guys!! I'm doing a short post today to show you the makeup that I did last night for my father-in-law's dinner party :)

Without further ado, here are the pictures... Pardon my amateur blending skills LOL I used the beige colour in the WnW Lust palette to blend out the harsh edges, and while it is quite subtle in real life (certainly subtle in dim lighting, too), I had the flash firing for all my shots and so it looks quite stark.


The eyeshadows I have chosen for this look are very dark, but it hardly shows up in pictures because of my hooded eyelids :) For this reason, I usually tend to favour darker eyeshadows to define my eyes.


The picture below was taken by my niece on her phone. It shows how my makeup looked during dinner (no flash, artificial lighting).


Product Breakdown:
Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge in Shade 2
Laura Mercier Silk Creme in Sand Beige 
YSL Touche Eclat in #3
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder (on cheeks and T-zone)
Laura Mercier Canyon Sunset Blush
Wet n Wild Lust Palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Hope you enjoyed this short update.

xx Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3