Wednesday 17 October 2012

Sneak Peek - Chanel Eclats du Soir Holiday Collection 2012 (Selected Items)

Here are some snaps of the Chanel Holiday Collection display to tide you guys over. I haven't played with my Chanel goodies yet (what is wrong with me??) but i plan to do so very very soon...

I blame my newly acquired kitten for my tardiness. He's just too cute for words and I want to play with him ALL.THE.TIME.


Swatches in store (Harmonie du Soir Quad, glossimer in Intrigue, apparence IdO, and liner in Grenat):

 A single swipe of Star Dust blush above the quad swatches  (not really visible on me is it?):

The following photos are taken outside in full sun:




If you don't like excessive sparkle on your face, I would suggest steering clear of Star Dust as previously mentioned :) I am in two minds about the Malice polish. Its so pretty but way too dark for me to wear to work. Decisions, decisions!

Bonus pic of the little monster...


 
What do you think of this new collection? Any takers??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3