Thursday 26 April 2012

Dior Waterlily

Dior Waterlily is a knockout varnish shade from Dior's spring collection and as such, it has been widely covered by various nail and make up bloggers alike. Try as I might, I could not resist adding my post/review on this baby. I'd like to think that we can all do with one more review ;)



Aaargh its soooo pretty!! Waterlily is a warm pastel green, and while its not blaringly obvious in the pictures, it contains very fine gold particles which add to the uniqueness of the shade.

The applicator is an angled brush and while I have never encountered this type of applicator before, it was quite easy to use. The varnish is a little thick, so two coats will suffice.

There is a distinct rose smell upon drydown and while it didn't bother me, I did notice it from time to time. 

Two (Waterlily-ed) thumbs up from me!  

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3