Sunday 18 September 2011

Get Intense eyes using Blast of BLUE

Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow #1
 
Claire

I've all but forgotten about Armani makeup when I got an Eyes to Kill Intense eyeshadow no. 1 from Cindy. All of a sudden my desire to have everything Armani came alive again and I can't stop!
Armani Eyes to Kill Intense no. 1 is a nice mix of bright blue and gold.  This is Cindy's favorite color.  It's a nice shimmery (not glittery) eyeshadow with a unique texture.  It looks like it could be loose powder but feels creamy.  It lasts all day without having to use a base.  That's no small feat considering I've been looking high and low for eyeshadows/liners that don't smudge and haven't found much out there that doesn't end up underneath my eyes.

Everytime I use a different brush I get a different effect.  Even the color looks a bit different with every method of application.  It's like having several shadows in one!
If there's only one thing that you could buy at the Armani counter, it should be this!  I know it brought me back from makeup abyss!

Cindy 

For me, personally, this is the most special colour out of the whole collection of Eyes To Kill Intense (ETKI) Eyeshadows. I was on holiday in Melbourne when I came across this shadow and I hunted it down 'till I got my grubby little hands on it. ETKI #1 is a shade called Blast of Blue. It looks great in a smoky eye look with black eyeliner :) I have even worn it to work by applying it sheerly on the lid with a clean finger.




Below are dry (bottom) and wet (top) swatches of the shadow. 





The first lot of swatches leans more gold. As you can see from the picture of my ETKI jar, the gold colour is more prominent at the top. I had to dig into the powder eyeshadow to get more blue pigments.




The second lot of swatches are done using more blue pigments. You can see that it creates such a beautiful navy blue/purple eyeshadow with subtle gold shimmer.


Bottom Line: ETKI #1 is a must have from this collection. I am happy with the pigmentation and longevity of this powder eyeshadow. There was a bit of fallout on application but once the eyeshadows "sets", it sits there and doesn't budge at all.


Until next time!


Claire & Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3