It has been a while since I have blogged, sorry for the disappearance. It has been a tumultuous month for me at work and it could not be helped.
Today I have a new post for you, and it is something I have been working on all month. With the number of products I try, it takes me a long while to actually finish a full bottle of anything, so this was truly a Herculean effort for my short attention span.
1. L'Occitane Amande Shaping Delight - I used this in conjunction with regular exercise to help tone my skin. I don't actually know if it helped significantly with shaping and contouring but I noticed an increase elasticity in my skin. I probably won't get this again. The product lasts a whole month with continuous use.
2. L'Occitane Delightful Shape - Ditto the comments above. Slightly tingly upon application and I hated the smell. Won't repurchase. The product lasts 2 weeks with continuous use.
3. Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse in Beige SPF 30 PA +++ - I love this stuff. Great base for foundation and gives a flawless finish. I love that it has SPF as well because I am really lazy about slapping on lots of products on my face :P A full bottle lasts about 2 months.
4. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Repair Oil-Free Day Lotion SPF 15 - My favourite, light weight oil free moisturiser. It is one of the very few moisturisers that do not cause greasiness and never breaks me out. Holy Grail material. This lasted quite a while with everyday use - about 2-3 months.
5. Bioderma Crealine H2OSolution Micellaire - This is hands down the best makeup remover I have ever used. It takes one swipe to remove all traces of makeup and even better than high end brands. It took me 2 weeks to use this little bottle up.
Hope you have enjoyed this post... I honestly can't wait to do next month's empties. It feels so satisfying to use up all these items at once.